From multi-floor hotels to multi-wing assisted living facilities… from resident rooms to private dining rooms… we serve those who serve others.
Not every team can handle the logistics involved with the scale of most hospitality or healthcare window treatment installation projects.
We have found that the most important elements are to understand the full scope of the project, having the right manpower for the job, and having a system to stay organized during the course of the installation.
Many of these facilities are constructed using masonry block, poured concrete, or metal stud infrastructure. And usually there is no way to know what you will run into until you begin the installation. That is why we try to always be prepared for any situation.
Services we provide include:
- Guaranteed accurate field measurements for window treatments, including a detailed spreadsheet and digital photos of the facility.
- Installation of window treatments including blinds, shades, and flame retardant draperies.
- Installation of bathroom fixtures and mirrors (such as towel bars, toilet paper holders, shower curtains).
- Installation of framed artwork using three-point security hanger systems.
- The Bleckley Inn ― Anderson, SC
- Drury Inn & Suites ― Charlotte, NC
- Rolling Green Village ― Greenville SC
- Whitestone Assisted Living ― Greensboro, NC
- NHC Healthcare ― Mauldin, SC
Do you want to know if we can assist you on your next healthcare or hospitality project? Get in touch with our team to discuss your needs.